Sunday, April 13, 2014

Summer

Ah, soon the school year will be over and I will only have one more year left  of high school which is such a relief but at the same time so stressful. So much planning to be done but for now I am not gonna worry about it because I am so excited for summer. School is getting to that stressful point where its a lot of breakdowns and late nights and overload of homework. Summer is much needed and I can not wait. This summer I am actually gonna have three jobs which is weird for me because I normally don't have a job at all or a very little job but because I am such a shopper i decided I probably should get a job.
My first job and most important to me is being a nanny. I did this last summer too, and it was really fun. I love kids in general and the two girls I babysit are great! My best friend Emily takes them in the morning and then I get them before lunch and until like 3. It is a great job. I only work 4 days a week and still get like $130 bucks a week. I love the girls so much and they are so fun. I get to take them to the country club that we both go too and its just so fun. I couldn't ask for a better job.
I also work at a tanning and spa place. I just recently started working there and honestly it was really weird for me cause I had never ever tanned before. It works out fine though because I am just the little receptionist girl at the front table who takes peoples names and sends them back. Its super easy and I usually just work once a week.
My last job is a new job that I am gonna start this summer. It is for a local baseball team in my town. I love dancing and so do my two close friends so tried out and made it on to the dance team for the games. We get to host and like play games with kids and we also get to interact with the crowd and dance on top of the dugouts. I am a little nervous for this but at the same time I am super excited! I love to dance so I am sure that it will be a good time.
These are just a few of my summer things that I am looking forward too, especially since I am getting paid. This means more shopping for me! Hope you all find a wonderful summer job so you can go shopping too!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment