Saturday, April 5, 2014

Farrell's

I am starting Farrell's next week and I am honestly so super excited! I am already and really good shape but I just want to make sure that I am even more toned and look super great all summer! I also have a lot of friends in it too so I will be super motivated and we will help each other out to stay with the program! I am actually a little scared too cause I have never done such an intense work out program before besides doing swimming!
You first have to do testing before your sessions even start! This is to see where you are at so they can see your improvement over the course of the program and documenting it. They have a half point check and a end celebration too to show how much progress was made! They seem very supportive and super nice. You each get assigned a personal trainer and they make sure to keep you updating with things to do and how to stay healthy and if you have any questions you can always go to them! My goal is not to lose any weight but to gain muscle because I am so small and wimpy right now. I want to be able to see like being toned. It will make wearing bikinis in the summer even better!
They want you to go 6 days a week though so it is a a big commitment!
My first Class is tomorrow and I am very nervous! It is kick boxing class which is more of a high intense kind of workout. While on other days you do bands, this is more up and ready to go kind of thing. Anyways this is all I know for now so I don't want to give out false information but maybe Ill write a blog at a later date to update you on more info and progress! Everyone I have talked to would definitely recommend it though and says its a fun good work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment