Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pajamas

I'd like to bring up a pet peeve of mine because I think or hope I'm not the only one who feels this way about this problem. I just can not take a person when they are wearing there pajamas to school. I honestly wish we could make it a rule that you are not aloud to do that. I understand that you are tired in the morning and no one wants to get out of there comfy pajamas in the morning, but if somehow everyone else seemed to change before they came to school so I am slightly confused on why people still can't seem to figure out that they are one of the few people who still wear that. I don't know but it just makes me really uncomfortable to think that you wore those clothes all last nigh and didn't change into something new for school. Or even if you did change why did you have to put on those spider man pants? I am sorry I just can't take you serious if you are wearing those. You need to make you make herself look somewhat presentable. Please at least wear sweat pants to school. I know it seems like it can be hard but i promise you will even feel better about yourself if you do! So try to take the time and see how much better it makes your day because I promise you will feel better about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment