Thursday, March 13, 2014

It isn't summer yet...

Call me a hypocrite all you want but I think that people really need to figure out how to dress appropriately for school. Yes I have got the comment every once in while from my friends about my dress being to short and sometimes my stomach shows to much with my crop top even though I am wearing high waited shorts and some times my shorts are to short too. Yes we all have those outfits everyone in a while that are questionable and I wont deny it, I for sure do that sometimes and it is bad but it is the people who everyday wear things they shouldn't to get attention for the wrong reasons. So please don't call me a hypocrite if you have seen/ see me do this SOMETIME because I know you all know the girls I am talking about when I talk about the people who do this all the time.
My first problem is girls with there tank tops. There are multiple things that people do to make them slutty. Girls is your cleavage is hanging out of the take top so much that everyone is uncomfortable there is a problem here. No one wants to look at that all day everyday so please put a full shirt on sometimes so we don't have to see that. Also with tank tops girls feel the need a lot of time to buy them really short? I have done this but I see the same girl almost everyday make sure she has a about a inch of her stomach showing between her very low rise pants and where the tank top actually starts. Is that really needed everyday to show off your midriff to the world and all the teachers and adults at school?
Another problem that girls have is crops tops...if it is 10 degrease in the middle of winter I don't even know what in your right mind makes you think you should put a crop top on. The only exception is if you have very high wasted shorts so you can't see very much skin or a high wasted skirt but still only on the nicest days on winter please not when it is negative outside. Girls come in to school all winter with there low rise jeans and leggings with a crop top on and literally half their stomach showing. The first time I saw this I think I was in shock of why you would want that kind of attention at school. A girl in one of my classes wore leggings and folded them over to make them even smaller with a very short crop top to show off her belly ring, why, please tell me why you would think that is okay? Also another girl who wore the lowest rise jeans I have ever seen that her underwear was almost hanging out and such a short crop top that I don't even know if I would wear it in the summer. Please oh please girls wait until summer if you are going to wear your crop tops with something to high rise. I am sure your boyfriends love to see it but not everyone else does.
Pencil skirts, oh pencil skirts are just my favorite thing. (complete sarcasm.. ) The typical winter girl look with her pencil skirt and very low V-neck with Ugg boots, SO CUTE, not. Girls wear the shortest and tightest skirts I have ever seen with no tights and it is unreal. Maybe it its like about 40 degrease at least you can wear it without tights but really no one wants to see your underwear when you even just bend down the slightest or even some girls just walking down the hall you can see their bottom hanging out and I just wonder how that doesn't drive them insane.
Overall the point  I am trying to get across is yes we all have our occasionally slutty and scandalous outfits but if everyday you are doing one of these things, there is a problem. Please wait for summer when we don't have to see you everyday and all the horrible things you wear. There is a difference between fashion and trying to show what you are wearing because you think it is cute and wearing it to get inappropriate attention. There is a time and a place and school is not one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment