Saturday, March 15, 2014

Mr. Zielger

Going into happiness this year I had a mix emotions of being supper and excited and nervous! I was very scared that because I am involved in multiple activities that it would be a problem. A lots of my other coaches or teachers weren't as, as flexible as I assumed they would be so I was super concerned. Before the showchoir season started  he sat down with every single person and had an individual talked with them about any questions and concerns. When I started talking to Mr. Ziegler he was completely understanding about all my activties and made sure that everything will work out even with my busy schedule, which took a lot of stress off my shoulders. He is so extremely understand and if you ever have any problems you can go to him and you know he will always be there and be as realistic and understanding as possible. I know most of the people in showchoir, including myself all feel this way. I have grown so much as a person being in happiness. Not only have I learned so many things about singing and dancing because of him but also how to make the team as a family. It is way more important to him to have us be a good team for each other over how well we preform and what we place. Never has his first priority been winning which I think is the best thing because so many coaches don't understand that when you have that mind set, that it brings the team down. Trying to put into words how much support and love he gives the group isn't even possible for me but he works so hard and deserves this award more than anyone I know and I really want him to realize how much we care about and respect him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment